Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Up close and personal 3/3

The last part of "Up Close And Personal"

21. One of your favorite shows.
Full House.

22. How have you changed in the past two years?
I'm just gonna tell you guys what I was doing two years ago, that i'm not doing anymore. And what I do now, that I wasn't doing two years ago.
Two years ago I danced, I don't do that anymore.
Two years ago I was babysitting twins, now i'm working at a supermarket.
Two years ago I didn't have a dog, I do now.
A tons of other things happened, but it would just be too much, if I had to tell you all of it.

23. Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
Justin Bieber
Francisco Lachowski
Zac Efron
Leonardo Dicaprio when he was young
Taylor Lautner

24. Your favorite movie and what it's about.
That's really hard to say, I have many.
The Hunger Games - I think the most people already knows what this movie is about, but I think that it's really really good.
The Twilight Saga - Vampires, Werewolves and love. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.
New York Minute - I have no idea why I love this movie so much. It's just a really good movie, and a real chick flick, even though all the boys i've watched it with think it's good. It's with Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen.

25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
Justin Bieber, he taught me so much in my life. You have no idea at all. His music helps me when i'm sad, and he helped me getting more secure with myself. He taught me to believe in my dreams, and if I really want something, I shouldn't give up, but keep trying.

26. What kinds of person attracts you.
Someone who's funny, and is confident with himself. Not someone who will brag all the time.

27. A problem that you have had.
hmm.. I mean i've had tons of problems in my life, but I still think that it's kind of personal.

28. Something that you miss.
Summer.

29. Goals for the next 30 days.
Well, my exams are coming up now, so to pass all of my exams.

30. Your highs and lows of this past month.
Highs:
When I got my dog.
When I got to talk really deep with my friend, and just let all of my feelings out.
When I bought the tickets for USA.
Lows:
When I needed a special friend, but she wasn't there for me.

That was all of it. If you have any questions to this, please leave a comment.