Saturday, February 4, 2012

January favorites

Natural palette from elf

Blush from youngblood in the shade Sherbet.

Stay Matte powder from Rimmel

Brush cleanser from elf

Lipstick from Nouba number 86

Moisturizer from Clinique

Heat protector from TreSemmé

 Lipgloss from Clinique in the shade soooo pink

Concealer from mac

Max bold curves from Rimmel

Conditioner from wella

Shampoo from Stuhr

Halls

If you have read my posts from a while ago, you would know that this week i've been in the military. It was just something for fun that me and my friend wanted to try. It was really really hard, but i survived. I met some amazing new people, and they were all just so sweet. But now i'm home, and i'm really tired after this week. I will later be posting some pictures from it, but it will probably first be in the spring, because that's when the military will be posting the pictures they took of us on their website. Anyways this was my January favorites.