Monday, October 24, 2011

I am unwritten..

Take your time to read this! It really help's me on days where i just feel like burying myself.

Words i seem to be liven by these days:

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, i'm undefined. I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned. Starring at the blank page, before you open up the dirty window. Let the sun illuminate the word's that you can not find. Reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it. Release your inhibitions.
Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in. No one else, can speak the word's on your lips. Drench yourself in what's unspoken. Live your life with arms right open. Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten.
I break traditions. Sometimes my tries, are outside my lines. We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way.
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me. Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me. 
Take me away, a secret place. A sweet escape, take me away. Take me away to better days. Take me away, a hiding place.
Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me. Do anything you can't control me.
There's a place where I go, that nobody knows, where the river flows, and i call it home. And there's no more lies, in the darkness there's light. And nobody cries, there's only butterflies.
The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride. I smile up to the sky, i know i'll be alright.


I picked this text out from two song's, from the same artist. Can you guess what songs it is? - Write a comment, with who you think it is.
If you know the songs, download them, buy them, whatever you do! Cause seriously guy's, this helps me so much!