Saturday, October 29, 2011

Me From A-Z

I was just looking at some blog post, and i saw that Brittany from http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/ made a A-Z about her. I looked fun, so i wanted to do it and then you guys can learn some things about me, and get to know me better.

A - Age: 15 in two weeks.
B - Bed size: A single bed
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning, i hate it
D - Day: Friday
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or silver: Depends.
H - Height: 5'5,7"
I - Instrument: Guitar
J - Job title: None at the moment.
K - Kids: I don't have any kids. But they're fine.
L - Live: Denmark
M - Mom's name: Kirsten
N - Nicknames: Josse, Jossen, Jos, Jotse and Jolle
O - Overnight stand at hospital: Havent tried that
P - Pet Peeve: When people think they're all that, but they're not.
Q - Quote from a movie/tv show: Never Say Never
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One brother
T - Time you wake up: 7am
U - Unique about you: uhmmm
V - Vegetable you hate: Can't really think of any.
W - What makes you run late: Oversleeping
X - X-rays you had: My left arm twice
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm a really bad cook.
Z - Zodiak sign: Scorpio

That was it. If you're gonna do it, feel free to leave a comment with a link to it.