Monday, October 10, 2011

Pranks!

Oh yea, this is my specialty. I love pranking people, but I hate getting pranked. I have this little fight with my cousin, which is about 3 years older than me. He's much stronger, and prank's me all the time. Of course i prank him too. But i just wanted to give you some ideas to make some really good pranks! I'd watched some videos on youtube, and i'd found some really good pranks actually. And im definitely gonna try some of these out!

Prank number one:
This prank is really good! And i love how the guy freaks out. The problem with this prank, could be that the guy who's standing in the shower, could turn around and bust the other guy pouring shampoo on him. But otherwise, this prank is hilarious!


Prank number two:
Im so gonna try this prank! hahahah, it's so funny! My cousin would get so scared!

Prank number three:
I'd actually already tried this prank. And it was on my cousin, of course. He got so mad at me, and told me that i better get him a new laptop. It was so funny!

Prank number four:
This is the last prank. And i think im gonna do this prank on my brother, cause he gets so mad at me, everytime i scare him.

So that was it for today! It's really fun to do pranks on other. But be careful, if you do a prank on someone, they'll probably want some revenge. Watch out, that's all im saying.

Please leave a comment below, or e-mail me if you're thinking about doing one of these pranks. And if you've already done it, please tell me about it! If you have other good pranks that you think i should do on my cousin, please e-mail me. Thank you!

mail: piecesofbeauty@hotmail.com