Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Favorites & OOTD

I can't believe that October is already over. Did you guys have a good Halloween?

Now on to my October favorites.

Shampoo - Original from Stuhr


 Perfume - Someday by Justin Bieber
Finally I have it! You can't buy it in my country, so i have waited for this since forever. My friend bought it for me when she was in the US.


CD - Under The Mistletoe by Justin Bieber


 Mascara . Volume Million Lashes by L'OrĂ©al Paris


 Blush - Peaches by Mac


 Lipstick - 86 by Nouba


 Eye Concealer - SimplyAgeless by Covergirl


 Bronzing Powder - Golden by Mac


 Brow Gel - Speed Brow by Benefit


 Outfit Of The Day
Shirts - Shirt from Yessia, over that I have a shirt on from New Look.
Pants - Black Skinny Jeans from BikBok
Shoes - Black shoes from a local store.