Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas tag

Less than a week till Christmas!! Yeaaa, i can't wait! I saw this tag, and i thought i would do it!

Do you like Christmas sweaters?
I don't know if I actually like them, but i like sweaters. Comfy sweaters. Christmas sweaters, i don't know, maybe. I don't even have one.

Did you used to leave milk and cookies out for Santa?
Nope. We never really did that in my family. But we had another tradition. Leaving something called "Risengrød" out for the christmas elf. Because here in my country, we say that there lives a Christmas Elf on the ceiling, if that makes any sense lol. I have no idea why, but that's just a tradition here. 


This is "Risengrød" and a Christmas elf (from my Country) Looks different than the ones from your counry, right?





What was the best gift Santa ever got you?
Probably the doll i got when i was a little girl. I was so happy, cause i wanted it so bad haha. So that's probably it. Or it's the Wii that me and my brother got two years ago.

What was the most ridicules thing you ever asked Santa for?
I can't really remember it, but i have probably asked him for a lot of ridicules things.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Love Actually or Home Alone. I love both of the movies!

What is your favorite Christmas song?
All i want for Christmas is you. I adore that song. And when Justin Bieber made it a duo with Mariah Carey it only got better.

Red or green?
Red

What do you want for Christmas?
Justin Bieber.. Yup.. Haha just kidding, but if could i would want him for Christmas, if you can say that.

So that was it you guys! Happy holidays! And oh yea, finally Christmas vacation!! Gotta love it
XOXO