Monday, February 6, 2012

App's on my iPhone

I wanted to share the apps that i have on my iPhone, because i find it really interesting to try out new apps that other people use and like. Of course I have all the regular once, which i'm not gonna include (music, message, phone, photos...).

"Scan"
 This app is kinda important to me. I don't use it that much, but when theres finally something I can scan, I find it very easy and quick to do.

"Translator"
The icon to the app does not quite look like that, but I couldn't find it. This app I use a lot, since I have a lot of different languages classes at my school. It's very easy to use, and it's really helpful.

 "Coinoffers"
This is kind of a smart app. It's for McDonalds if you didn't know. You collect these coins that can be all over the city, and then when you collect a special amount of coins you can get something for free in McDonalds. I only have like 4, and you have to have at least 10. I have never actually tried to use this in McD.

"Emoji free"
It's a smiley/icons app. Basically what it does, is that it connects with your messages, and when you change the language the icons will come up. It's difficult to explain, but when you download it, it will show you how to use it.

"Blogger"
Of course I have this app. I can make post's directly from my phone with this app, so it's really helpful, if im not near a computer. Super easy for me.

"Echofon"
This is twitter, just in a better version in my opinion. It is twitter, but just with some extra things included to it. I find this much better than the normal twitter app.

"Facebook"
We all know what that is, so i don't have to come with further information.

"Instagram"
This is personally one of my favorite apps. I just love it because I can post, share and edit photos when ever i want. You can follow people on instagram, and their photos will appear on your timeline. Really easy to use.

Then I also have the Skype and Tumblr apps. But it is just skype and tumblr in a app, so i don't wanna come with more information about that. If you don't know what tumblr is, you can check it out and make an account her: www.tumblr.com. It's difficult in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it it's easy, and it's very addictive.

"Keek"
Keek is a app where you easily can share max. 36 seconds of video on the internet. You can get it to post on twitter and facebook, and of course it's gonna post on keeks webside: www.keek.com, where you also can check out other people videos. My account is "Josephinee" but again remember that i'm not from an english speaking country, so i'm not going to speak english in the videos. But you can of course watch them anyways. (I do not post very often)

"Pic Stich"
Basically a app where you can set photos you've taken yourself together.

I have a lot of other picture edit apps, but it would take a long long long time to describe every single one.

"Autodance"
A really funny app, where you record 4 short movies, and then the app will set them together + include music + make it look like you're "dancing" by clipping in the short films.

"Dream talk"
This app will record if you're saying anything during the nights. It's really funny to try with your friends. Some of my friends and I did it when we were in England, and the scariest part was that you could hear footsteps in the room, in the middle of the night. We were so freaked out, cause none of us were up in the night. We still have no idea what it was. But anyways it's really funny, and yea I did prove to my friend that she talked while she slept.

I have a lot of games like: Talking News, Talking Tom 2, Talking Gina, Never have I ever, Glee, Hungry Cat, Angry Birds, Hangman, StupidZombie, iPredict, HarborFree, BabyBuilder, FSS Hockey, FaceShift Lite, Heads Up, Tiny Tower, Wordfeud...

"RemoteMouse"
With this app you can control your computer with your phone. You just have to connect it to the computer, and download the program to the computer aswell. It's really smart, and also funny cause you can joke with your friends by using it. And they think that the computer won't work.

"Vlingo"
If you do not have an iPhone 4S, you can get this free app called Vlingo. It's basically the same as Siri, just in a much much worse edition. It works - but it's bad. Another app you can get, which cost money (i can't remember what it's called - i'm so stupid), but it's much better haha.. okay this did not make any sense, since i  can't remember what it's called.

"Temple Run"
Oh gosh, i'm so addicted to this app. I can't stop playing it. It's kinda hard to explain what it is, but it's kinda like Mario maybe..

So that's it, hope you liked this post - and you got some inspiration out of it. 

XOXO