Monday, April 23, 2012

Favorite Beauty Guru's

I've finally been requested to do a post. And keep doing that, because it makes it a lot easier for me to know what you guys want to see on my blog!
So i've been requested to do a post about my favorite beauty guru's on youtube, and i'm really exited about this, because i love watching beauty videos on youtube, and of course I have my favorites.

Macbarbie07
Sweetest girl you will ever meet. The first beauty guru i ever watched and subscribed to. She's so beautiful, and I absolutely am in love with her videos. Click here to go to her channel on youtube. And I also love her vlog channel, click here to go to her blog channel

Meganheartsmakeup
I have subscripted and unsubscripted to this girl a lot of times. I don't know why actually. But i've started to like her videos very much, especially because i love her clothing style most of the times. click here to go to her channel on youtube

Stilababe09
I'm a very new subscriber to this channel, but honestly her videos are very good. I'm in love with her hair, and she just gets me in a really good mood. Click here to go to her channel

DulceCandy87
Very sweet girl, and I love her videos. If you start to watch her videos, you won't stop again. Click here to go to her channel on youtube

BeyondBeautyStar
I am a very resent subscriber to this channel too, but I love her videos, and she's a very sweet and beautiful girl. Click here to go to her channel on youtube

Beautycakez
A canadian girl, which really shows in her accent. Super nice, and really pretty. I especially adore her Lookbooks, and her most recent video which actually is a lookbook for spring is gorgeous. So go check her out! click here to go to her channel on youtube

I used to subscribe to a ton of other guru's too, but I tried cutting them down, and this is what I ended up with. My favorite ones.

Love you!