Monday, April 16, 2012

Up close and personal 2/3

I'm so exited about all the posts i'm doing. Suddenly I just feel like I have plenty of time to make posts, and i wanna do it. And that's probably why i'm doing these lacks of posts. But I hope you don't mind.
Yesterday I posted the first part of the "Up close and personal" posts, and there will of course be three of them. (30 questions). Here's the second part.

11. Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the 10 first songs.
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
If I had you - Adam Lambert
Fa La La - Justin Bieber & Boys II Men
Where Are You Now - Justin Bieber
What Are Words - Chris Medina
Naturally - Selena Gomez
Work - Jasmine Villegas
It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
When A Man Loves A Woman - Michael Bolton
Jealous - Jasmine Villegas

12. Bullet Your Whole Day.
Well. It's 5pm right now, so i'm just gonna tell you what I did so far, and what I know I'm going to do later.
I woke up at 7am, putted on some clothes and did my make up. Then I packed my mac, pencil case and keys in my school back, before I drove with my dad and brother to school. I went to school, and had the subjects: Geography, Biology, Math, German and Danish. After school I went to McDonalds with 3 of my friends: Isabella, Sarah and Sarah. I ate a cheeseburger and a McFlurry with daim and chocolate sauce. Yum. Then I went home, and said hi to my dog and my mom. Saw some TV, and then took the pictures to the OOTD post. Then I made 2 posts, and now i'm doing this post. Later my friend, Emma, is coming over, and we're probably just gonna watch a movie and eat.

13. Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.
My family travels a lot, so the places I really wanna go to, i've already been there or i'm going to go there very soon. I wanted/wanna go to Paris, where i've already been. I wanna go to SF, LA and NYC, and i'm going right after the summer vacation this year. I wanna go to Australia and also some places in Africa and South America.

14. Your earliest memorie.
This is a really hard question. But I think that it's from when I was 1 year old, and I was playing doctor with my best friend (she still is) in my old apartment.

15. Your favorite tumblrs.
My very favorite tumblr is by a guy named Max, he's 15 and is from England. Click here to go to his tumblr (http://tropicalgoth.tumblr.com/)
Click here to go to my tumblr ) (http://someotherdreams.tumblr.com/)

16. Your views on mainstream music.
I listen to almost all kinds of music, except hard rock. I just think you should listen to whatever music you like. Whatever fits your boat.

17. Your highs and lows of this past year.
Wow, this is a big topic.
Highs:
England trip with my classmates.
When I went to Fuerteventura with my best friend.
When I got my iPhone 4.
When I got my Macbook Pro.
When I went to a Justin Bieber concert.
When I got a dog/puppy.
When I watched The Hunger Games and Breaking Dawn.
Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Full House, Hart of Dixie, Modern Family...
Lows:
When I stopped dancing, and my dance teacher got really really angry with me.
When nobody told me that my grandpa had cancer, and I found out myself.
I had a lot of low moments in the past year, but most of them is very personal to me, so it's kind of hard to tell my lows.

18. Your beliefs.
If you can dream it, you can do it. Don't ever stop trying, and go after your dreams. Never Say Never.

19. Disrespecting your parents.
I think that you need to respect your parents, and it's really important that you do. Sometimes parents of course have to mind their own business, but you still need to respect your parents.

20. How important you think education is.
Education is very important to me. Education is what helps you in your life, to get your dream job and do what you want.