Thursday, September 29, 2011

25 Random Question Tag

Since im pretty bored right now, i decided to do a tag. It's just kinda random, but i thought i'd do it anyway. I saw it at EllesGlitterGossip's youtube account. So here we go:

1. Do you have any pets?
No i don't have any pets, even though i love them so much. I wanna have a dog, but since i don't really have time for it, it not such a good idea right at the moment.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

Right now I have my laptop, my The Last Song book and my iPod right beside me.
3. What's the weather like right now?

Actually the weather is pretty good today, compared to what it usually is in fall time here.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

No, i don't drive, since im not old enough. And you have to be 18 years to get a driver license here.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I woke up at 6.45am, cause of school.
6. When was the last time you showered?

1 hour ago, i think.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
I think it was "The Change-Up", but im not sure.
8. What does your last text message say?

Funny question. But it was just my friend asking if i was going to a concert with Bruno Mars. Which I would had loved! But i didn't get any ticket's :-(
9. What's your ringtone?

I usually have my phone muted, so i don't really have any ringtone.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yea, a lot of times!
11. Do you like sushi?

No, i don't really like it. Only some few kind of sushi. But im not really a big fish lover.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?

It's different. But just at a local groceries store.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No.
14. How many siblings do you have?
Just one.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop. I couldn't survive with a desktop computer, since you can't move it around or take it to any place's. 
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be turning 15, which is in a month or so.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No.
18. Do you color your hair?
No.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well it's 7pm here. But im probably just gonna eat some dinner, be with my family. And watch some episode's of "Full House" Love that show!
20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. Me and my friend were talking about when one of my other friends mom died. 
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Just a Hawaii! That's my favorite pizza.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers. And i dont know why, cause i don't really like cheese. But i always eat cheeseburgers and not hamburgers.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
No. I usually do my homework in time, so no i haven't stayed up all night to do homework or work.
24. What is your eye color?
Blue
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Oh yea i can haha! I prefer coke


I just wanted to make this tag, cause i thought it would be funny. And you could learn some thing's about me. Please comment if you're going to do this tag, cause then i'll read it.